An average Alumni Attitude Study© project should take about 3 months from start to finish and goes through three phases: Design and Development, Distribution, and Analysis/Action Planning
Phase I: Design & Development
- Modify outgoing communications for branding purposes.
- Customize survey instrument to fit institution’s needs.
- Determine parameters and select sample of alumni recipients.
Phase 2: Distribution
- Approve the questionnaire and all other outgoing communication to alumni
- Distribute survey, reminders, and any other corresponding communication
- Gather responses and develop database
Phase 3: Analysis & Action
- Analyze the results and prepare initial report of findings
- Presentation of initial findings including recommendations for implementing results and driving action on areas of highest impact
- Collaborate on future effective communication and programming efforts to increase overall engagement